An exclusive coffee for subscribers and the lovely people at Takk in Manchester.
In the cup you’ll find chocolate and hazelnut alongside a hint of dark cherry, with a little cinnamon on the finish.
- Country: Bolivia
- Colony: Illimani & Villa Rosario
- Varietals: Caturra and Catuai
- Altitude: 1,500 – 1,600 m.a.s.l.
- Processing method: Washed
- Washing: Mechanical
- Fermentation: Wet
- Fermentation time: 17 hours, 20 minutes
- Drying: Mechanical Dryer
- Drying Time: 45 hours
- Processed At: Buena Vista Mill